Do you eat eggs on a regular basis? Then this high quality egg cooker may be just what you need!
The Cuisinart CEC-10 Egg Cooker isn’t a novelty item, it’s a superior kitchen appliance that will give you years of egg cooking in your future.
This Cuisinart egg cooker can hold up to 10 eggs at a time, which makes it one of the larger egg cookers and a must-have if you’re cooking for a family. Or if you’re Arnold Schwarzenegger and need a lot of protein!
- Cooks 10 eggs at a time
- Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Dimensions: 6.3 by 7.3 by 7.8 inches
- Indicator Lights
- Loud Buzzer
- Water Measuring Cup
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Cord storage
- Poaching tray with 4 egg capacity
- Omelet tray with 3 egg capacity
One of the more unique features that this Cuisinart Egg Cooker has is its two-tiered cooking system. Essentially, this is what allows this egg cooker to cook up to 10 eggs at a time without increasing its footprint on your kitchen counter. This system saves you both space and time!
Like other egg cookers, you’ll be able to cook eggs however you like them, whether soft, medium, or hard. You’ll also be able to make poached eggs and omelets. Cooking time is controlled only by how much water you add to the appliance.
Luckily, the water measuring cup that’s supplied with this egg maker lets you fill-up the egg cooker precisely with how much water you need depending on the types of eggs you want.
This egg cooker also has an LED indicator light and a loud buzzer that serves as an audible alert.
Egg Cooker Directions
This Cuisinart Egg Cooker is super easy to use.
Open the packaging and you’ll have the appliance in front of you, ready to go with everything that it brings.
- Plug in your egg cooker.
- Fill it up with the exact amount of water you need. Be sure to use the provided water measuring cup.
- Place the egg tray in the egg cooker.
- Take your eggs and puncture the top of them using the piercing tip that’s on the bottom of the measuring cup.
- Put the eggs in their spots in the tray. Make sure that the punctured side is facing up.
- Place the lid on the egg cooker.
- Turn it on and watch it go! You’ll definitely hear the buzz when the eggs are ready.
If you decide to poach eggs that use some oil before cracking the eggs in the tray. This will make sure that they’ll come out easily when it’s cooked. The same is true if you’re cooking an omelet.
And yes, you can use the poaching or omelet tray on top of the hard boiled eggs tray.
Wrapping Up with the Cuisinart Egg Cooker
In conclusion, this is a high quality appliance that can makes up to 10 eggs at a time! If you have a large family to feed, this can be your go to appliance for a healthy and cost effective breakfast.