- Top 8 Best Pocket Sandwich Makers
- Dash Mini Maker Portable Grill Machine
- Cuisinart Dual-Sandwich Nonstick Electric Grill
- Brentwood Compact Dual Sandwich Maker
- Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- MACONEE Microwave Sandwich Maker
- GOTHAM STEEL Toaster and Electric Panini Grill
- Yakime ga Saku Saku Hot Sandwich Maker
- Recolte PRESS SANDWICH MAKER
- Choosing your Best Pocket Sandwich Maker
As you know, there’s no top choice kitchen appliance that fits every need and every budget. All kitchen appliances have pros and cons. It’s about choosing the best sandwich maker that fits your needs and doesn’t exceed your budget.
Here, Kitchen Appliance Lab will review 8 of the best pocket sandwich makers. These reviews will help you find the pocket sandwich maker that’s best for your needs.
Top 8 Best Pocket Sandwich Makers
Dash Mini Maker Portable Grill Machine + Panini Press for Gourmet Burgers, Sandwiches, Chicken + Other On the Go Breakfast, Lunch, or Snacks with Recipe Guide – Aqua
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Egg Cooker Ring, Customize Ingredients, Perfect for English Muffins, Croissants, Mini Waffles, Black
Microwave Sandwich Maker | Panini Press Sandwich Maker | Microwave Grill Tray Crisper | Grill Fast and Dishwasher Safe
GOTHAM STEEL Sandwich Maker, Toaster and Electric Panini Grill with Ultra Nonstick Copper Surface – Makes 2 Sandwiches in Minutes with Virtually No Clean Up, with Easy Cut Edges and Indicator Lights
Dash Mini Maker Portable Grill Machine
- Makes burgers, paninis, grilled cheeses, and toasted breakfast sandwiches
- Compact and lightweight
- Weighs just 1 pound
- Easy to store and move around
- No complex knobs, just plug in and go
- Nonstick surfaces ensure easy cleanup
- Very affordable
- 1 year warranty
This may be a tiny pocket sandwich maker with its 4 inch cooking surface but 35 watts of power, it’s a pretty powerful one.
But don’t let size fool you, it’s a high quality appliance that’s also affordable.
Cuisinart Dual-Sandwich Nonstick Electric Grill
- Makes 2 sandwiches at a time
- Can cook omelets or french toast also
- Lid locks down
- Cooking surface evenly cooks food
- Ready to cook indicator light
- Ready to eat indicator light
- Nonstick baking plates ensure easy cleanup
Cuisinart is one of my favorite kitchen appliance makers. They’re known to produce high quality appliances, and this one is no different.
Not only will this pocket sandwich maker perform well, but with its silver exterior, it looks good!
Brentwood Compact Dual Sandwich Maker
- Makes up to 2 grilled sandwiches at a time
- Features a cool to the touch handle that allows you to open the pocket sandwich maker without burning yourself
- Nonstick removable plates make cleaning up a breeze
- Indicator lights help you know when it’s ready to use and when your food is ready
- Special safety lock lick allows you to store this sandwich maker upright
- Cable wrap takes the cable out of the way upon storage
The Brentwood dual sandwich maker doesn’t feature anything fancy, but it’s affordable and gets the job done.
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Cooks breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwiches
- Allows you to customize sandwiches
- Comes with access to an online recipe database
- Easy cleanup
- all parts are removable
This Hamilton Beach is a great little sandwich maker that will replace those fast food sandwiches with a much more healthy, and more delicious option!
What’s unique about this sandwich maker is its ability to put together different parts of the sandwich.
For example, you can crack an egg in the egg portion and it’ll cook the egg right before it puts the sandwich together.
And best of all, it cooks it in around 5 minutes!
All parts are removable and dishwasher safe.
MACONEE Microwave Sandwich Maker
- Small panini press sandwich maker
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Nonstick Aluminum cooking plates
- Easy to clean
- Detachable pieces
- BPA free
- Cook sandwiches, grill burgers, cook veggies, and much more
- Grills sandwiches fast!
- Cool to the touch handle
I have to confess, Maconnee is a brand that I’ve never heard of before writing this.
Still, this sandwich maker has solid reviews online and appears to work pretty well.
It works well and people seem to like it, but who knows what the long term impact will be.
GOTHAM STEEL Toaster and Electric Panini Grill
- Make a sandwich in 5 minutes
- Easy to use
- Nonstick ceramic-titanium plates
- Easy to clean
- Ready to cook and ready to eat indicator lights
- Cool to the touch locking handle for safe opening once your food is cooked
- PTFE and PFOA free
Gotham Steel is another brand of kitchen appliances that I never really heard of until recently. Still, it has great customer reviews and seems to do its job well.
Yakime ga Saku Saku Hot Sandwich Maker
- Toasts sandwiches or anything else super easy
- Not electric, it’s stovetop!
- can be used on an open flame or campfire
- No brainer to use
- Nonstick heating surfaces
This Yakime hot sandwich maker is unique among the products reviewed here.
It’s unique because there’s nothing to plug in. You simply heat up your stovetop, put your sandwich inside, and then place the sandwich maker over the hot stove.
It’s super portable and because it’s not electric, it’s great for campfires and fire pits.
You can also put the whole thing in the dishwasher or easy cleanup!
Recolte PRESS SANDWICH MAKER
- Really unique design
- Nonstick cooking plates
- Imported from Japan
- BPA free plates
- One touch on/off
- Indicator lights
- Makes different designs on bread
This Recolte is a new Japanese brand of pocket sandwich maker that is making waves with it’s unique design.
It comes in various colors and also makes different designs on the bread it cooks. This is a fun sandwich maker
Choosing your Best Pocket Sandwich Maker
There are a few things that you need to be on the lookout for regarding buying your first pocket sandwich maker. In this section, we’ll outline them.
All of the pocket sandwich makers we reviewed here have nonstick plates. This is an absolute must these days. With so many options on the market, there’s no need to choose anything that’s nonstick.
As a matter of fact, I’ll take it one step forward. Make sure you choose a pocket sandwich maker that has nonstick plates and is also PTFE and PFOA free. There’s no reason to choose anything with BPA anymore.
Will you use your sandwich maker to only make a sandwich now and again?
Of course not! If you have a new kitchen appliance, make sure you use it in as many ways as possible!
In other words, when in doubt, go for the larger sandwich maker.
The power rating is a feature that’s often overlooked, but it’s still pretty important.
It’s what determines how fast and how high your sandwich maker heats up.
Even if one has a low power rating, they’ll still be able to cook your sandwiches, but it may struggle to cook anything else that you put on it.
Budget is always the top, or one of the top considerations when you’re looking at purchasing a kitchen appliance.
Usually, the more you spend then the better kitchen appliance you’ll get, but that’s not always the case!
Always do your research and make sure that you get the best kitchen appliance possible for your budget.
I hope that you’ve found the best pocket sandwich maker for you.
There are so many different kinds on the market, that it can be hard to choose.
No matter what stage of life you’re in and no matter what your budget is, there’s a sandwich maker for you!
Did you choose a pocket sandwich maker from our list? If so, which one?