All about the Henrietta Hen Egg Cooker
With the ability to cook eggs in several ways hard or soft boil up to seven eggs at once, or poach four eggs, the Henrietta Hen Egg Cooker will make a brilliant addition to your kitchen appliance family.
This egg cooker comes with an audible alert so you will always know when the cooking cycle has ended. Users really like the fact that this unit produces perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs every time that are easy to peel.
- Quickly cooks up to 7 boiled eggs
- Easy to clean
The Henrietta Hen Egg Cooker will cook up to seven eggs if you decide you want hard or soft boiled and up to four eggs if you want poached or scrambled eggs.
If you hate that green ring you can get when you cook eggs then you will love the fact that this will not happen with the Henrietta. Most parts are dishwasher safe for added convenience.
The base of the cooker has various water lines that will determine the type of egg you will want to cook from soft to poached.
Once the appliance is switched on an indicator light will switch on. As the water boils and steams the eggs to whatever preference you have. And like a hen the Henrietta “chirps” when eggs are cooked.
Start by placing the eggs into this egg boiler and then only wait a couple of minutes. It’s very easy, just add water and plug the chicken in to any wall outlet.
After a couple of minutes, the Henrietta makes delicious eggs for everyone. The cooker makes chirping sounds that may sound more like a whistle to alert that the eggs are cooked.
Features And Benefits
- Boil/Poach Eggs – The hen-shaped appliance boils or poaches eggs to order.
- Cooking racks/trays – The poaching tray holds 4 eggs; cooking rack holds 7 eggs.
- Power base – Power base with 1 of 3 water levels for soft-, medium-, or hard-boiled eggs.
- Piercing pin – Piercing pin prevents shells from cracking; dishwasher-safe removable parts.
- Dimensions – Measures approximately 7 by 7-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches.
- Lightweight – Weighs in at 2 pounds.
- Looks fantastic.
- Cooks up to 7 eggs.
- Audible signal.
- Can leak if you don’t use the correct water level.
The Maverick Henrietta Hen Egg Cooker is excellent egg cooker that can cook up to 7 eggs. The eggs are cooked fast and thorough. And when done the cooker emits a beeping sound that signals that the eggs are ready.